We are a fully independent, full service media and creative agency. Our purpose is to find you that extra 30% of sales opportunities. Whether that’s through a greater understanding of your existing market, better insights into your potential growth areas or more innovative use of data.
“We delve deeper to get to those harder to reach customers, to get you that extra 30%”
Matt Richards, TMP Magnet - MD
Attracting customers to you
How we do this
We are an independent, full service media and creative agency.
Our belief is that the first 70% of your target audience can be reached via traditional expertise, deployed by traditional agencies. But that leaves another 30% of unexploited potential.
To get at it requires different skills - a dramatically increased level of segmentation and personalisation, and creativity to match. We call our approach “Purchase Acceleration”. It enables clients to extract every last drop of value from their market.
And it's why Clients use us instead.
increase in traffic
reduction in costs
It doesn't feel like working with an agency - it's like they're part of our business.
increase in ROAS
Unparalleled insight in a micro-level to provide globally dominating performance
Global Logistics Provider
better Cost of Sale
reduction in costs
Impeccable insight at a granular level
increase in call volume
It's great to have a campaign that's made a real different to people's lives
National Citizen Service
expected response rate
positive media coverage
The campaign has put Coventry Council on the map - and for the right reasons
Coventry City Council
THE HEART OF TMP MAGNET
We are passionate about making a difference. Our vision is to transform the way in which our clients communicate with their customers for the better. That sounds like a lofty ambition, but it’s one that unites us and drives us to ask ourselves if we can make our campaigns better at every step of the journey and, once we’ve got there, where we should be going next.
As MD, Matt is ultimately responsible for TMP Magnet as a whole. A strategic leader, Matt ensures that the team meets and exceeds our clients' expectations.
As Head of Technology, Pip is responsible for the in-house design and delivery teams that look after all of our web projects.
Head of Technology
Heather heads up the creative team with her creative partner Al Wotton. As a natural born copywriter, Heather is responsible for our twenty strong team of writers and designers.
Head of Creative
Tim has honed his digital expertise over 15 years. His background across multiple sectors and clients has given him the breadth of knowledge and experience required to run some of our largest client accounts.
We’re proud to work with every one of our clients. Here is just a sample.
What can we do for you?
We have the flexibility and internal structure to deliver the right solutions at the right time. Our services include:
- Media planning and buying
- Integrated campaign strategy
- Omni-channel campaigns
- Analysis & optimisation
- Research & insights
- Digital solutions
- Web design & build
- Search marketing
- Creative innovation